The entrance for Aquarama is free for professionals, once they pre-register online prior to the show.
Without confirmed pre-registration, professionals can buy ticket on-site during the show (100 RMB).
To register now, click here.
All pre-registered visitors coming from abroad can print their own badge at home and avoid the lines at the Pre-registered counter at the show. You can print your badge during the pre-registration process or log in the visitor center later on to do so.
- Aquarium & Pet stores (independent, chain and franchise)
- Online shops selling aquarium & pet supplies
- Wholesalers of livestock, pet supplies and aquatics
- Publishers & Media related to the aquarium industry
- Fish Farms
- Ornamental Fish professionals
- Garden centres
- Manufacturers of aquarium, pet food and supplies
- Distributors of aquaria products
- Veterinary professionals, pet clinics, pharmacies
- Agricultural merchants
- DIY stores with pet department
- Retail food trading companies
- Drugstores and discounters that sell pet supplies Services
- Logistics and transport companies
- Seed and plant retail and wholesale trade
- Students of veterinary medicine Veterinarians
26 May, 2017 Professional Trade Day 09:00 - 17:00
27 May, 2017 Professional Trade Day 09:00 - 17:00
28 May, 2017 Professional Trade Day 09:00 - 17:00
28 May, 2017 Public Open Day 09:00 - 17:00
29 May, 2017 Public Open Day 09:00 - 15:00
Tourist visas usually do not require an invitation letter. However, we strongly recommend that you check with the Chinese embassy/consulate in your country of origin. If you need a business visa, an invitation letter will be required. Our travel partner can help to provide this letter for a moderate cost.
VNU Exhibitions Asia has contracted, via its official travel agency, guest rooms with several hotels at negotiated rates. For rates and reservations, please contact our travel agent. Click here for details.
Aquarama is now organized during four days every year. The first 2 days of Aquarama are only for professionals, who are also welcome on the 3rd day (Saturday). The week-end is open to public visitors. We believe this structure is currently the best balance for domestic and international suppliers to do business in China and in Asia.
If you experience issues during pre-registration, please contact our service center :
Phone +86 21 6195 6016 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).