Reasons for exhibiting
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT?
• Aquarium accessories Manufacturers / Suppliers / Distributors
• Fish Breeders / Exporters / Suppliers / Wholesalers
• Fish Food Manufacturers / Suppliers / Distributors
• Water Treatments & Fish Health Products Manufacturers / Distributors
• Hatchery Owners and Suppliers
• Aquarium & Pond Decor Manufacturers / Suppliers / Distributors
• Aquarium Service & Maintenance Providers / Consultants
• Natural & Artificial Stone/Pebble Manufacturers
• Fisheries Agencies
• Aquatic Publications & Associations
• Public Aquarium professionals
• Logistics & Insurance Specialists
• Garden Solutions Providers
The exhibitors at Aquarama are coming from the following countries : Belgium, Colombia, China, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
COMPREHENSIVE PLATFORM FOR AQUARIUM SUPPLIES AND ORNAMENTAL FISH
- The largest exhibition for Ornamental Fish and Aquarium Supplies in the world.
- The ideal platform for new client search, professional networking, education.
- Integrated platform : B2B trade (2 days) and B2C branding opportunities (2 days).
- Over 26 years of expertise.
AQUARAMA REPRESENTS THE INTERESTS OF THE INDUSTRY
- Aquarama is member of Ornamental Fish International (OFI) and supports its initiatives.
- Aquarama gathers the whole aquaria industry, including professionals from public aquariums.
CHINESE AQUARIUM MARKET
- Chinese Aquaria market (especially for South China, representing 67.72% for the market) is among the fastest growing markets worldwide.
- Guangdong is the main gate to benefit from new aquarium trends in China.
- Huge untapped potential.
PROFESSIONAL VISITORS KEY FIGURES
- 86% visitors "satisfied" or "very satisfied".
- 86% visitors made purchasing decisions during the event (+28.73% / 2015).
- 89% visitors plan to visit the show again in 2017.