Reasons for exhibiting
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT?
AquariaManufacturers / Suppliers / Distributors of
Aquariums tanks & furniture
Aerators, filters, pumps
Fish Breeders / Exporters / WholesalersFisheries Agencies & Hatchery Owners
Public AquariumsWater Treatments & Fish Health
Aquarium Service & MaintenanceAquatic Publications & Associations
TerrariaManufacturers / Suppliers / Distributors of
Live Turtles & Amphibia
Small Animals, Rodents
Garden & PondManufacturers / Suppliers / Distributors of
Garden Plants, Flowers
Fertilizers, Plant Protection
Pond Fish Food
Pond films, filters, pumps
Natural & Artificial Stone/Pebble
Winter feeders and tables
Cold-water fish Breeders
Garden Solutions Providers
Pond & Gardening Services
COMPREHENSIVE PLATFORM FOR AQUARIUM SUPPLIES AND ORNAMENTAL FISH
- The largest exhibition for Ornamental Fish and Aquarium Supplies in the world.
- The ideal platform for new client search, professional networking, education.
- Integrated platform : B2B trade (3 days) and B2C branding opportunities (1 day).
- Over 28 years of expertise.
AQUARAMA REPRESENTS THE INTERESTS OF THE INDUSTRY
- Aquarama is member of Ornamental Fish International (OFI) and supports its initiatives.
- Aquarama gathers the whole aquaria industry, including professionals from public aquariums.
CHINESE AQUARIUM MARKET
- Chinese Aquaria market (especially for South China, representing 67.72% for the market) is among the fastest growing markets worldwide.
- Shanghai is the main gate to benefit from new aquarium trends in China.
- Huge untapped potential.
PROFESSIONAL VISITORS KEY FIGURES
- 84.94% visitors "satisfied" or "very satisfied".
- 86% visitors made purchasing decisions during the event (+24.73% / 2016).
- 89% visitors plan to visit the show again in 2018.