Marine Tank Competition
Qian Hu Revoreef International Marine Tank Competition
in conjunction with Aquarama 2018, Shanghai, China
Date: 20th August, 2018
Time: Before/at 9:00am
Venue: Shanghai New International Convention & Exhibition Center Hall N5
(No.2345 Huamu Road, Pudong, Shanghai)
Contact Person: Ms. Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
COMPETITION SCHEDULE: (19th August – 25th August)
CORAL & FISH ARRANGEMENT:
All the coral ad fish in this competition will be sponsored by the Blue Ocean Aquarium. Participants can bring their own creatures, but the quantity cannot exceed 15% of the total number of creatures in the tank.
(For example: the total number of creatures in the tank is 50pcs, then the number of self-bringing creatures cannot exceed 7pcs.)
- Participants who have previously registration and communicated with the Blue Ocean Aquarium can receive the designated bio-package on site.
- Advance communication can enjoy partial adjustments based on personal preferences.
- Participants who have not had time to communicate will receive
standard bio-package on spot based on the theme.
- Subject: Full water view aquarium (Paludarium cannot be applied)
The entry must be unpublished work (never apply for other competition and publish on public).
- Competition’s organizer will provide unified seawater equipment, artificial stone, quick-drying glue, sand, coral and fish. Participants may also bring their own landscape tools (such as electric drills hammers and scissors, etc.)
1. The organizer will provide a lunch for each participant and their assistant during the .....competition
2. Each contestant may come with only one assistant
3. Competitors should clean up and clean their landscape cylinders
during the .......................competition.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
2 oversea participants &
Final award: Audience Favorite Prize
(The prize is jointly provided by the sponsors)
1. 100,000 audience votes at the scene
2. Only one vote for each audience during the exhibition (in exchange for admission badges/ tickets for the voting right)
3. Voting time: 22-25 August ( until 12:00 noon at 25th August)
Awards ceremony: 14:00 at 25th August
highest number of votes received the “Audience Favorite Prize".